|Sausage and Peppers with Pasta|
There's nothing I love better than a classic Italian recipe. So when I first came across this idea, I had to work on my own version!
- 3 - 5 Links Sweet Italian Sausage - Sliced
- 1 Onion - Diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves - Minced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - Rough Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper - Rough Chopped
- 1 Package Cherry Tomatoes
- Pasta - Linguine, Pappardelle, and Fettuccine work well
- Fresh Parsley
- Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper
|Brown the sausage in a skillet.|
Optionally, I like to add some crushed red pepper flakes with the the onions to give a little extra spice.
I like to make this with some rustic, rough cut fresh pasta. Dried pasta works well here too.